We offer a wide range of circular economy services and products to help the market of manufacturers, retailers and network operators to pursue their product stewardship and achieve greater transparency in the take-back, collection and recycling of end-of-life products, thereby reducing costs or even making profits.
CONCEPT DESIGN: Demand analysis, consulting and concept development for the optimized disposal management of electronic devices at the end of their life cycle.
OPERATIONS: Support in the operational implementation on the basis of the developed concept, taking into account the legal requirements for electronic scrap.
PRODUCT: An in-house developed Reporting & Information System for Electronics – CIRIS – providing a detailed overview of the results from a financial, temporal and result-oriented perspective.
Due to the constantly increasing consumption and today’s throw-away society, the number of electronic scrap is drastically increasing every year.
- More than 40 million tons of e-waste is generated each year.
- Only 20% of it is documented to be collected and recycled.
- Most of it is landfilled, incinerated, informally recycled, exported for landfill, or simply left somewhere where it contaminates groundwater and releases toxic chemicals into the atmosphere such as cadmium, mercury, lead, arsenic – to name just a few.
- Precious resources are irretrievably lost, as far fewer raw materials are extracted from the equipment than if they were professionally recycled.
- Global, European and national legislation is getting more and more complicated and the jungle of laws is getting denser. For example: By 2019 the e-waste collection rate to achieve is 65%.
Let us support you to comply with these regulations, to act sustainably and to achieve added value for your company through the advantages of a circular economy.
CIRIS is the simple solution for your business.
Powerful, easy-to-use and cloud-based to improve your daily business and efficiency:
- Track your waste streams
- Get actionable insights from your real-time data
- Manage your accounts
- Monitor your financials
- Legal documentation requirements – easy to handle