To ensure that we can continue to provide you with competent advice on the basis of the latest legal requirements concerning waste electrical and electronic equipment, we invest in the ongoing training of our employees.
Recently, our project manager Christine Gering took part in the state-approved event of the TÜV Süd for the proof of expertise according to §9 Abs. 1 Nr. 3 AbfBeauftrV to gain all knowledge of an appointed waste management officer within a company.
We would be pleased to advise you on topics such as:
- Legal bases for waste management activities according to the German Recycling Management Act (KrWG) and Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG)
- Europe-wide WEEE directive for waste electrical and electronic equipment for product responsibility and waste prevention
- Documented disposal of waste according to the requirements of the Ordinance on Waste Recovery and Disposal Records (NachweisV) and keeping a waste register
- Waste characteristics and classification of waste according to the Waste Catalogue Ordinance (AVV)
- Disposal techniques by certified specialist disposal companies according to EfbV